Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fresh Eyes

So I exported my old blog and previous posts from this blog today because frankly, it's time for a clean slate. Tired of rehashing past pains or stupid regrets with archive titles, I'm approaching blogging with fresh eyes. I'll keep my journal for private moments, burning those after completion is a much more therapeutic option. I have no idea what that will mean in terms of content, considering I'm not really a private person when it comes to personal matters, so we'll just have to wait and see what spews onto the page...

I'm thanking Liz for this idea and a good dose of reality on a great road trip. So let the new of today begin...

2 comments:

E said...

Can't wait to see where this fresh start leads you!

M.Love said...

Excited to see where this takes you and I'm thinking about a road trip for no other reason but to get away and bond? Whatcha think?